We are pleased to announce that the new Delta Americas LEED Platinum headquarters building in Fremont, CA will begin operations in approximately six months. The 200,000 square-foot facility is less than two blocks from our current HQ location and about one-half mile from the Tesla Motors factory.
The building is targeted for Net-Zero energy by incorporating Delta's own energy efficiency and renewable energy systems along with other green technologies:
• Delta Breez ventilation fans
• 620kW Rooftop Solar System: includes (93) of Delta's inverters
• (7) Delta EV Chargers: (6) Level 2 and (1) Fast DC
• Elevator Power Regeneration System: Delta's AFEs & VFDs
• Ground Source Heat Pump: Heating & Cooling
• Active Chilled Beam: Heating & Cooling
• LED Lighting: Office, Parking Lot & Warehouse
• Ecological Ponds: including a water bio-retention pond
• Rainwater Harvesting Collection System
The facility speaks to Delta Group's ongoing company mission "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow."
Delta Group is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans, as well as a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has 31 manufacturing plants and 54 R&D labs globally. Its U.S. operation is headquartered in Fremont, CA.